23 OCTOBER 2013
GENERAL TERMS OF CONTRACT
When booking a service with Brisbane to Yamba Tours you are entering an agreement of purchase.
The Terms and Conditions of the agreement between Brisbane to Yamba Tours and its passenger are listed below.
Brisbane to Yamba Tours operate on a 10 SEATER MINIBUS and can accommodate 9 passengers excluding the driver. Bookings are mandatory and essentials to have a guaranteed seat on scheduled services. Bookings can be completed over the phone, via e-mail or via Brisbane to Yamba Tours website. All bookings must be made at least 24 hours prior departure scheduled days of service. “Last minute bookings” are only accepted if seats are released from previous cancellations; these bookings still require a minimum of 10 hour’s notice.
Passengers with phone bookings can pay for their fare at time of departure of the scheduled service up until 20 minutes prior scheduled departure time.
No changes will be made after the departure of the booked service. It is always the passenger responsibility to book within time frame required by Brisbane to Yamba Tours .
*COOLANGATTA and BYRON BAY on demand pick up and drop off locations:
Passengers wishing to be collected or dropped off at COOLANGATTA (GOLD COAST AIRPORT) and BYRON BAY must inform Brisbane to Yamba Tours at time of booking.
COOLANGATTA: Location: TERMINAL 1
BYRON BAY: Location: CAPE BYRON YHA HOSTEL
PRIOR BOARDING BRISBANE TO YAMBA TOURS MINIBUS
Passengers must show at Brisbane to Yamba Tours pick up location at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Passengers arriving AND/OR departing at/ from the Brisbane International Terminal and at/from the Brisbane Domestic terminal must inform Brisbane to Yamba Tours of departure city and arrival city inclusive of departure time, arrival time and flight number. Brisbane to Yamba Tours doesn’t accept responsibility for passengers failing to meet this mandatory requirement.
PRICES AND FARE POLICY
All fares and prices can change without prior notice.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY
All bookings are non-refundable.
- NO SHOW passengers will forfeit their fare. Fare will be non-refundable.
- NO SHOW passengers are those who do not notify Brisbane to Yamba Tours within 24 hours prior scheduled departure time.
- NO SHOW passengers are those who fail to arrive at Brisbane to Yamba Tours pick up locations without prior notice.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours require a minimum notice of 24 hours for cancellation. Within this cancellation period Brisbane to Yamba Tours fares are still non-refundable and remain non-refundable.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours doesn’t take responsibility for inability to operate in circumstances beyond Brisbane to Yamba Tours’s control for example Natural Disasters, floods, cyclones, bushfires, earthquakes, road accidents, heavy and obstructing traffic conditions. Brisbane to Yamba Tours strongly recommend those passengers departing from Brisbane International airport to book Brisbane to Yamba Tours DEPARTING YAMBA the day before their international departure date. In such circumstances fares cannot be refunded to passengers and passengers must find and seek and alternative method of transport to reach their final destination or to be collected from the first picks up point.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours will place passengers in contact with alternative transport providers in case of minibus’s engine failure or breakdown. This will also result in fare been refunded to passengers.
BRISBANE TO YAMBA TOURS PASSENGERS BEAHAVOUR POLICY:
Brisbane to Yamba Tours reserve the right to refuse passengers prior boarding who do not follow the below set of rules:
- SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED on board of the Brisbane to Yamba Tours minibus.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours passengers must board the minibus with footwear, shirt, trousers, skirt, and shorts.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours passengers must be cleaned and groomed prior boarding.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours passengers must not act violently or aggressively.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours passengers must not be intoxicated by drugs and/or alcohol. Brisbane to Yamba Tours will de-board passengers with this status. Passengers will be responsible to pay or find another alternative method of travel to their destination.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours will de-board passengers with disorderly behaviour and for those who impact negatively the smooth operation of the operations and transport service provided by Brisbane to Yamba Tours .
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours doesn’t accept FOOD or DRINKS on board of the minibus, passengers can consume food or drinks other than water at rest stops and service stations as per Brisbane to Yamba Tours transit schedules. Consumption of FOOD and DRINKS can be distractive and of disturbance to other passengers and can cause and lead to serious disruption of safe and secure travel.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours allow passengers the use of personal electronic device and mobile phones for the purpose of music listening provided that this activity is of not disturbance to any other passengers and doesn’t impede the smooth operation of the minibus whist in transit and/or cause any disruption of safe and secure travel.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours can accommodate passengers with disabilities provided that passengers can board, disembark and move around the minibus with minimal assistance from Brisbane to Yamba Tours driver and staff members.
INFANTS AND CHILDREN PASSENGERS
INFANT under the age of 2 years must travel escorted by a guardian who is 18 years old. Infant will be accommodated on child removable seat. Brisbane to Yamba Tours will refuse boarding who do not carry own child removable seat prior scheduled departure time.
CHILDREN from the age of 2 to 14 years must travel escorted by a guardian who is 18 years old. Children under the age of 7 will be accommodated on a child removable seat. Brisbane to Yamba Tours will refuse boarding to those adults and guardian who not carry own child removable seat prior scheduled departure time.
Brisbane to Yamba Tours cannot carry or accept the boarding or bookings coming from unaccompanied minors (age 2 to 17 years). Unaccompanied minors are passengers below the age of 18 without an escorting guardian or adult who is 18 years old.
Brisbane to Yamba Tours and its 10 seater minibus have limited space for baggage.
It is imperative to follow the below rules:
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours can only accommodate 20 kilograms suitcase for each passenger this is limited to one piece only. Passengers travelling with excess bag and more than one piece of baggage must find an alternative transport provider to reach their destination.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours can only accommodate a maximum of 7 kilograms bag as carry on for each passenger.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours is not catered to accommodate large or small surfboards.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours will not in under any circumstance be liable or accept responsibility for theft, loss or damage to any passenger’s baggage during transportation time, travelling time or whilst at the pickup and drop-off points.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours passengers must remove all carry-on baggage while disembarking during meal and rest stops.
- Carry-on baggage are the followings: handbags, mobile phones, piece of clothing, magazines, electronic devices, cash, credit cards, travel documents, passports, id cards, personal documents of any nature, jewellery, antiques, valuable items, cameras, personal computers, laptops, sunglasses, prescription glasses, photos, brochures, flyers.
- It is mandatory for all passengers to verify before disembarking Brisbane to Yamba Tours minibus that any personal item or piece of baggage is left beyond.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours will discard any personal object/items left on the minibus by passengers. Any expense to retrieve those personal objects will be solely at passenger’s responsibility and onus.
ALL CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours is a family owned and runned enterprise therefore reserves the right to refuse to agree to deal with any person or to carry any baggage or items without the obligation of giving any explanation.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours will only accept passengers with a pre-purchased booking confirmation and/or an electronic confirmation generated by Brisbane to Yamba Tours booking system. Passengers with phone bookings must pay Brisbane to Yamba Tours the fare in cash to the driver and/or Brisbane to Yamba Tours staff member before boarding the minibus.
- The fare purchased as outlined under the fare and schedule field of Brisbane to Yamba Tours website and as published on printing materials including flyers and brochures entitles each passenger to occupy one seat one the minibus. No pre-seat allocation can be guaranteed. Children with escorting guardian and/or parent will be given priority seating towards the rear area of the minibus.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours strives to provide the best and most punctual service as per published schedule however cannot and will not be liable for any failure to meet arrival and departure times due to traffic conditions and weather conditions. Passengers must arrive at pick up locations prior Brisbane to Yamba Tours scheduled departure time at least 15 minutes prior.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours allow passengers to travel with the below items including but not limited to; MP3 players, iPods, Cameras, Sunglasses luggage or other goods provided that passengers will carry these items at their own risk.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours will complete a vehicle inspection at completion of each trip and any damage caused voluntarily or involuntarily by passengers will be directed to passengers and if found responsible of causing damage to Brisbane to Yamba Tours property (including the minibus) those passengers will be liable for any expenses occurred.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours doesn’t take responsibility for the passenger’s luggage and goods carried by passengers.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours will not be liable for the death, sickness and injury to any passenger or loss or damage of property suffered by the passenger wither personal or consequential whilst on the minibus, prior boarding the Brisbane to Yamba Tours minibus and at the completion of each service.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours will reserve the right to change timetable of operation with no prior notice.
- This agreement is governed by and to be construed in accordance with the law of the State of Queensland and Department of Main Roads and Transport of Queensland.
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours is a General Service operator and is fully compliant with the regulation and Transportation act Section12/1 of the Transport Operations-Passenger Transport Act 1994
- Brisbane to Yamba Tours reserve the right to refuse passengers if, in the opinion of Brisbane to Yamba Tours the passenger can be in breach of Terms and Conditions of Brisbane to Yamba Tours and/or there is a risk that such passenger or such passenger’s luggage may cause disturbance, or may cause distress or discomfort to any other passenger or the driver, or interfere in any way with the safety of the passengers, the Driver, or the minibus.
- The passenger will comply at all times with the instructions and agree to Terms and Conditions of Brisbane to Yamba Tours.