Carry on baggage cannot exceed 7 kgs per person per adult( this can be stored safely under your seat)
Baggage stored at the rear of the minibus:
Each piece of baggage must not weigh more than 23kg, or exceed a total linear dimension (length + width + height) of 140cm, per piece. Checked baggage that exceeds a weight limit of 23kg (where applicable) will only be accepted and loaded on board at our discretion. Please note we are not catered to carry surf boards, long boards and wheelchair.
Please notify us at time of booking under the luggage info field if you are travelling with fragile items
Adults travelling with children:
Adults accompanying children are entitled to carry one car seat or booster seat per child irrespective
of the weight. Carry-on baggage should be of a size and weight that is manageable for your child.
Brisbane to Yamba Tours limit is 7kg, per person.
PLEASE NOTE Brisbane to Yamba Tours doesn’t provide removable car seat you must bring your own for infant and children passengers and please follow the criteria below:
Car Seat Acceptance Criteria
In addition to the above, car seats must meet the following criteria prior to being considered for travel:
- Be designed so they can be secured with a fastened lap belt only
- Not exceed a width of 40.6cm (16 inches)
- Be designed to restrain the weight of a child using the device – which unless otherwise specified on the label is 9kg or less for rear facing restraints and 18kg or less for forward
- facing restraints
- Must be in good condition, showing no signs of damage
- Have a single release harness that secures your child’s lap belt, and torso and shoulder
- straps – it cannot be unreasonably easy for children to undo
- Be quick and easy to secure or remove your child
- Have a solid back and seat
- If accepted for carriage, car seats must also be:
- Fitted to the minibus seat by parent/guardian
- Must not impede guest access to aisle or exit routes (this includes protrusion over the seat cushion edging)
- Adults travelling with children and infant will be allocated on seat at rear of the minibus.
Thank you for choosing Brisbane to Yamba Tours!
Please bring this is your booking confirmation and your receipt of payment.
Please present this booking confirmation to the driver at time of pick up.
Please arrive fifteen minutes prior the scheduled departure time at your pick up location.
Please look up for our white minibus and present your receipt to the driver.
Please note the fare is inclusive of GST this means one eleventh of the total amount of the fare you purchased.
You can print your receipt and booking confirmation or simply save it in your phone.
Now fasten your seat belt, relax and enjoy the scenery with Brisbane to Yamba Tours.
07 3158 2905